- Progressive severe weight loss is frequently observed in cats and dogs with cancer.
- Cancer alters the pet's sugar, protein and fat metabolism, which can lead to decreased quality of life, poor
treatment response and shorter survival times.
- Pets with cancer should receive appropriate nutritional care to maximize good performance status,
improve quality of life and speed up recovery.
- Nutritional support and therapy is a key component of your pet's cancer treatment plan before
the pet shows signs of weight loss.
- See your veterinarian for specific nutritional recommendations for your pet's unique condition.